AN exhibition is about to kick off showcasing works from eight artists and sculptors of international renown.
Verane Arte, starting tonight (July 2) in Lucainena de las Torres in Almeria, will be accompanied by three flamenco concerts throughout the summer.
Ezequiel Passamonts will be singing, joined by Samuel on the guitar during a moonlight recital, which starts at 10pm.
Among the artists whose works will feature in this summer’s exhibition are Angel Mejias, sculptor David Briggs and US artist Fritz Mooney who spent his twilight years in Andalucia.
The works will be displayed until September 15.
Tonight’s recital will take place at Valle el Saltador, Lucainena.
Please contact Margaret von Schiller (636 309 498) or Claudia Scholler (676 437 128) for more information.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10