By Rund Abdelfatah
A PAIR of British schoolboys, both just 14 years of age, have been saved by the Mountain Rescue and Intervention Group (GREIM) after getting lost in the fog on a school trip.
The lads were on a trip with their school but got separated amid the fog in the central ridge of the Picos de Europa in Northern Spain.
Upon realising their disappearance, the boys’ teacher called in the rescue team which found the boys within 20 minutes thanks to the help of mountain rescue dog, Eddie.
The name of the British school which the boys attend has not been disclosed.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16