AN exciting new exhibition bringing together the talents of eight international artists has been unveiled at the Cortijo El Saltador in Almeria.
Among the artists on display is the late American artist Fritz Mooney who spent the later part of his life living in Mojacar and Bedar.
Painter and filmmaker Angel Mejias from Bedar will also be showcasing his work alongside David Briggs, who creates sculptures from marble and bronze, Vidal Hurtado, who works with ceramics, the painter and poet Emilio
Maldomado, photographer Steve Brockett, Rafael Ebrero and Jaume Prohens.
The exhibition – close to the village of Lucainena de las Torres – runs until September 15.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16