WANT to be a record breaker?
Sotogrande-based fitness instructor JoJo France is looking for volunteers of all shapes and sizes to join a Guinness World Record attempt for the most collective burpees done in one hour.
Each person in the team will aim to do 600 burpees, with all money going towards the local Patricia Darch cancer charity.
The group are hoping to raise €20,000 in the attempt which will take place at The Courtyard, Mar y Sol in Sotogrande on September 14.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02