SPANISH styles have adorned the catwalks at New York Fashion Week.
Top designer Ralph Lauren wowed international celebrity audiences with his clearly Spanish-themed runway collection.
Lauren’s models donned an array of fedora hats, oversized shirts, torero jackets and jodhpurs.
The 72-year-old, whose designs received a standing ovation from guests, later tweeted: “I am forever inspired by faraway exotic places. I may never have travelled there, but in my imagination it is real.”
Celebrity guests at the runway event included actress Jessica Alba and US Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02