PUTTERS on the Costa del Sol enjoyed the fourth annual Morrisons Charity Golf Day at La Canada Golf Club in Sotogrande.
The event, sponsored by Jon Morgan-Kent from Techtrolec, raised €15,000 for Save the Children, with the money used to set up a United Nations programme in Gibraltar.
Families And Schools Together (F.A.S.T) aims to ‘provide ideal learning opportunities for the family as a whole and to ensure their children get the best possible start in life’.
The competition also gave away a new Mercedes A Class car, kindly provided by Gedime Motors Gibraltar.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36