THREE playful fellows are in desperate need of a loving home.
The 12-week-old brothers Huey (below), Duey (right) and Luey (not pictured) have had a hard start in life and were found starving on an urbanisation in Duquesa.
Now the president of the urbanisation has ordered a cull if they cannot find a home.
“They are going to be rounded up and killed if nothing is done,” says expat resident Laura Inglis.
“I would love to adopt them myself but I already have six of my own and I have no space.”
The trio are litter trained and affectionate, she adds. “They have so much love to give and just want someone to love them back.”
Contact Laura Inglis on 695 503 781 or [email protected]
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36