THE X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has gone from bleached-blonde back to her brunette roots for a trip to Ibiza.
Just a few months after she opted for a peroxide blonde, the Live It Up star has proven that blondes do not have more fun – deciding to ditch her blonde locks in favour of a more classy brunette shade.
The star, who is currently in Ibiza, joked with fans on Twitter who believed she’d jetted straight over from her judges’ houses duties in St Lucia.
She tweeted: ‘LOL at the people that seem to think I’ve travelled from St.Lucia to Ibiza. It’s not live till next week guys! LOL.’
- VegTrug receives two awards at Iberflora Show - 2 Nov, 2012 @ 10:00
- Surgeon in Asturias speaks out for homeopathy - 1 Nov, 2012 @ 07:55
- Picasso returns to Spain - 31 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Madrid to open office for missing babies - 30 Oct, 2012 @ 17:35
- Spain’s A-377 in need of repair - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:09
- Marbella inherits former Roca property - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 11:16
- Chef Dani Garcia celebrates Andalucia factory opening with new recipes - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 09:00
- Jagger’s daughter models for tuna - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:30
- Spanish homeowners dealing with fires and floods will have to pay - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:11
- Phones can ruin relationships, research shows - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 09:57