A BRITISH woman is searching for a long lost cousin who she lost touch with 15 years ago purely by mistake.
Lilian Hollinshead, 60, is searching for cousin Ruth Elaine Slater who she believes is living in Andalucia.
“Ruth was a bridesmaid at my wedding in 1974. It would be so good to be able to see her again before our 40th anniversary in 2014,” Lilian explained.
Unfortunately, they lost touch when Ruth, now 50, apparently moved to Spain a few decades ago and she believes she is living in Malaga.
Ruth has a husband called Nick and daughter Georgia Lee.
If you can help, please contact [email protected]
- Spanish Mirador bosses sentenced to two years in prison - 29 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Woman searching for cousin on Costa del Sol - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:05
- Spanish test driver recalls UK crash ordeal - 25 Oct, 2012 @ 08:00
- The hiking trails of Mijas - 24 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- Estepona hospital plan back on the go - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 15:38
- Spanish scientists to explore Saturn moon - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 08:16
- Things that go bump in the night: Spanish ghosts and ghouls - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 11:53
- Spectacular Sayalonga - 18 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- British man found dead in Spain after yacht capsizes - 16 Oct, 2012 @ 14:19
- What your egg says about you - 14 Oct, 2012 @ 17:00