A CENTRAL office is being opened in Madrid to handle the increasing numbers of stolen baby cases around Spain.
The Ministry of Justice has set up an office to assist families looking for their biological relatives. The office will provide free resources to help individuals investigate their family history.
- VegTrug receives two awards at Iberflora Show - 2 Nov, 2012 @ 10:00
- Surgeon in Asturias speaks out for homeopathy - 1 Nov, 2012 @ 07:55
- Picasso returns to Spain - 31 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Madrid to open office for missing babies - 30 Oct, 2012 @ 17:35
- Spain’s A-377 in need of repair - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:09
- Marbella inherits former Roca property - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 11:16
- Chef Dani Garcia celebrates Andalucia factory opening with new recipes - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 09:00
- Jagger’s daughter models for tuna - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:30
- Spanish homeowners dealing with fires and floods will have to pay - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:11
- Phones can ruin relationships, research shows - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 09:57