BRITISH boxing star Amir Khan has caused a stir in Marbella – after being accused of cheating on his fiancee with two women on the same day.
The former world champion was on a ‘lads’ holiday when the romps are said to have taken place, while girlfriend and model Faryal Makhdoom stayed at home in New York.
Solicitor Tanya Reed said the fighter kissed her in a hot tub after she had stripped down to her underwear.
“I’d left my shoes on so I didn’t lose them but he ripped them off and threw them out of the pool,” said the 26-year-old.
“Now I know he’s engaged I think he’s an absolute slimebag. I feel sorry for her. If I could say anything to her, it would be ‘Don’t marry him because he is a cheat’,” she added.
Promotions girl Natalie Kane, 25, says the boxer also wooed her at a Champagne party at Ocean Club the same evening.
Khan quickly took to Twitter to defend his reputation, tweeting: “U all know I’m engaged and love my fiance @FaryalxMakhdoom to bits.
“I’m on holiday here with my close friends. Me and Faryal trust each other regardless where in the world we are.”
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02