A FLASHMOB of dancing doctors has invaded Granada to protest against government cuts.
Organised by workers at the Zaidin South health centre, the group performed their own version of the Village People’s YMCA, bringing shoppers and traffic to a standstill.
Flashmobs are an impromptu performance in a public place, aimed to entertain and raise awareness of a particular issue.
The group, which included GPs, dentists, nurses and paediatricians described the cuts as ‘the strong power of money against the man’.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02