By Eloise Horsfield
TODAY is no ordinary 12th birthday for Abigail Clamp Savage from Mijas.
For incredibly, the tennis-loving youngster was born at 12 noon on 12 December 2000.
Yes, you worked that out right – Abi will be turning 12 at exactly 12pm on 12.12.2012!
“When she was born we took photos of the clock because we thought nobody would believe us,” her mother Nuala Savage told the Olive Press.
Abi is an extra special daughter because she arrived at Malaga’s maternity hospital three months premature and was very ill when she was born.
Thankfully she made a full recovery and is now a healthy young girl who loves dogs, tennis and her little brother Zakary, six.
Here at the Olive Press we would like to wish Abi a dozen best wishes for her special day.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10