EXCLUSIVE By Frances Leate
A BUXOM brunette has taken the blogging world by storm by uploading daily photos of her cleavage.
The 31-year-old engineer from Valencia has become an internet sensation by flashing the titillating images for her league of online fans.
Since launching the blog two months ago, she has had a record 2.7 million hits and now counts over 25,000 faithful followers.
Her most recent series included the university graduate stripping off for New Year’s Eve merely protecting her modesty with a large silver bell.
Under the blog name, ‘Los Escotes de Alicia’ , she later posted three photos swigging from a bottle of pink Freixenet cava.
Spanish media has gone into overdrive in a bid to discover who she really is.
Intriguingly she posts under the name ‘Alicia Young’ suggesting she might be a British expat based in Spain.
Over 250,000 Britons either live or have homes in the Valencia region.
Alicia, whose face does not appear in the photos, posted the first photograph as a joke.
She said: “I’m not doing this for money. It started as a joke but now I’m having fun and I like it.
“There are some pretty saucy photos but people know I’m never going to bare all and yet they still keep coming back.”
Wearing a variety of outfits from plain t-shirts to bikini tops and fancy dress, Alicia is now getting requests for dedications written across her infamous chest.
According to local reports she is about to launch a calender for 2013.
A compilation of her exploits can be found on You Tube…
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50