A BROADWAY classic is heading to the Costa del Sol this month.
A new production of Annie will see Fuengirola residents singing along to numbers such as ‘Tomorrow’ and ‘It’s the Hard Knock Life’.
Broadway tradition also dictates Sandy, the stray dog befriended by Annie, should always be played by a real abandoned dog and this production is no different.
Thankfully, the pooch playing Sandy in Fuengirola has now been adopted by a member of the cast.
The production will be held at the Salon Varietes Theatre from March 16 to March 24, for more information call: 952 474 542
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36