HOLIDAYMAKERS and expats who have had to make their way to Granada from another airport in Andalucía can now look forward to direct flights from London to Granada.
British Airways have announced they will be operating four flights a week for around €100 each way from July 25.
The new route is the result of negotiations between BA and the department of tourism in Granada.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays the planes take off from LondonCityAirport at 9.10 am and land in Granada at 12.50pm.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50