FERRARI enthusiasts are invited to the golf course this week for the first owners club challenge.
Taking place at Aloha Golf Club, the Ferrari Owners Club Andalucia Golf Challenge is set to be an action packed day for all those petrol-heads who also love to putt.
The day, organised by RéLounge Events & Leisure, is set to kick off with a continental breakfast followed by a full day of golf with lunch and refreshments included.
Those who wish to attend the event without competing will be provided with activities and entertainment throughout the day.
The tournament, which will be held on June 16, will be played in the popular Texas Scramble format.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36