THE long-awaited first live performance for pre-teen pop princesses Las Lecheritas was cancelled at the last minute at the weekend.
The trio, whose catchy song Take me to Marbella has had over 170,000 views on YouTube, were due to debut at Sala Beach’s Gold and White Party.
But restrictions on music levels from the town hall left the young trio ‘disappointed and upset’.
“It was quite a strange atmosphere” said one party-goer “Sala Beach looked stunning but it was weird that there was no music at all.
“On the plus side it meant you could actually have a conversation!”
Guests included footballer and Sala partner David Bentley, as well as ex Birmingham captain Stephen Carr, Arsenal player Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and QPR’s Jermaine Jenas along with Liverpool’s manager Brendan Rogers.
After enjoying the party guests headed over to Aqwa Mist nightclub in specially provided buses, where the music was more than loud enough!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02