MOROCCAN police have arrested a dangerous British paedophile who fled Spain after trying to kidnap a child.
Robert Edward Bill, 58, was arrested near the town of Tetuan after residents caught him trying to abduct a six-year-old.
Bill, who was convicted of sex crimes in the UK, fled Torrox in November 2012 after attempting to pull a Spanish minor into his car.
In 2009, the former businesses man was found guilty of the attempted abduction of a girl of five, indecently assaulting a seven-year-old girl and of possessing 730 pornographic images of children.
While he was on the run, Bill’s son, Stephen, 26, told the Olive Press he was outraged his father was even allowed to come to Spain and called for him to hand himself in.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36