A HOST of important captains of industry were on hand to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Andalucia’s most up-market enclave, Sotogrande.
Guests including TV presenter Ana Rosa Quintana and fashion designer Juanjo Oliva were treated to champagne, lobster and sushi at the exclusive event at the El Cucurucho club.
And DJ for the evening was none other than the Duchess of Alba’s granddaughter, Brianda FitzJames Stuart.
The up-market residential development continues to go from strength-to-strength, attracting a host of high-profile celebrities and royalty including princes William and Harry.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40