A GUNFIGHT in the neighbourhood of Tres Mil Viviendas in Sevilla last Tuesday night resulted in the death of a seven-year-old.
Police have now arrested 10 people, nine from Mijas and one from Hinojos.
The young girl was caught in the crossfire, when a vengeance shoot-out went wrong.
Los Perla – a group of ethnic gypsies allegedly involved in the drug trade – had been targeting clan Los Marianos allegedly for a deal that had gone wrong.
Police found 20 bullets from the Los Perla group at the scene.
The groups apartment in Calahonda contained two guns and two rifles, as well as 150,000 euros in cash and eight kilograms of gold.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27