THE BARATILLO BENEFICIO has re-opened following its refurbishment and is offering its 1000th visitor a €20 voucher.
The lucky shopper could bag a designer bargain from the newly-installed boutique rail, or a classic book from the library corner.
The San Pedro charity shop unveiled its new look on Monday, which includes a wheelchair ramp and a spruced-up interior.
It is run by volunteers for the benefit of Aspandem, which provides daily care, education and accommodation for physically and mentally handicapped children and adults in San Pedro de Alcantara.
It also makes donations to other local charities including Cudeca, a Malaga hospice.
The shop is located at c/ Marques de Estella #22-24, opposite Proteccion Civil and is open 10-1, Monday to Friday.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40