FERIA fever has well and truly taken hold on the Costa del Sol.
This week it’s the turn of San Pedro to get in on the act, with a vast array of entertainment on offer.
Whether live music, good food and drink or a combination of both are your thing, there is something for everyone.
One familiar face that will be on hand, hosting their very own caseta, is El Rincon de la Sala.
The restaurant is an increasingly popular fixture in the town, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner menus and providing fantastic entertainment. Located in the heart of San Pedro, El Rincon de La Sala has quickly gained a reputation for the same great food and style of La Sala in Puerto Banus, but with the added twist of Spanish tradition and flavour.
Open from 9am everyday until the early hours, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a snack menu and light bites. The extensive menu offers an array of dishes that include Chateaubriand; the El Rincon burger; and curried tempura chicken salad. There is also a fantastic value kids menu for just €5,50.
This is the first time that La Sala will have a caseta at the feria. It will feature DJs and dancers as well as plenty of great food, while Sunday afternoon is dedicated to families, with children’s entertainers on hand.
San Pedro feria runs from October 15-20.
- Taste of Spain - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Squid’s in - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- Just champion for a first time! - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- What you’re chatting about… (19-25 October 2013) - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Have you heard of footgolf? - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Spanish PIVE car plan gets €70m boost - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Businesses in Spain don’t like Facebook - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- This week’s most read news (19-25 October 2013) - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spanish singer Manolo Escobar dies - 25 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Offering renewed hope in the fight against cancer - 23 Oct, 2013 @ 18:30