THE shooting of Exodus, the new film directed by Ridley Scott, started today in Tabernas.
Oscar winning actor Christian Bale and Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul are already in Almeria for thes hooting of Exodus, a Hollywood super production in the heart of Andalucia.
Based on “The Book of Exodus”, the shooting started at 7am, with a local crowd present to cheer the team in Almeria.
This production represents 500 job contracts for the Almeria province and €43 million invested by the production company in the region.
The Hollywood team is comprises of 400 technicians that will stay in Almeria until the beginning of December.
The new 20th Century Fox production is based on the life of Moses, and portrays the relation between the prophet and the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses I. The scenes will mostly be filmed around Tabernas, in Sierra Alhamilla.
- Taste of Spain - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Squid’s in - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- Just champion for a first time! - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- What you’re chatting about… (19-25 October 2013) - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Have you heard of footgolf? - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Spanish PIVE car plan gets €70m boost - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Businesses in Spain don’t like Facebook - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- This week’s most read news (19-25 October 2013) - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spanish singer Manolo Escobar dies - 25 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Offering renewed hope in the fight against cancer - 23 Oct, 2013 @ 18:30