A TOTAL of 56 creations will be shown at Seville during the IX Andalucian Audiovisual Festival, until March 25.
The ninth edition of the festival is being held at the main headquarters of the University of Sevilla, where a new session of films is held every Sunday from 6pm onwards.
The Andalucian Audiovisual Foundation said that this festival represents a “unique opportunity to get to know the latest and brightest productions from the Andalucian community.”
Following a press release, the program of the festival includes films awarded with national and international prizes, like “Alfred & Ana”, “A puerta fria” and “Casting”. Most of these were never shown in the commercial circuit.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40