A STRING of new accusations have emerged against an Estepona ex-pat after his arrest on child sex abuse charges earlier this month.
Police arrested Donald Cassidy, 78, after receiving new allegations – which he denies – from two expat families in Estepona, but were forced to send him home due to his failing health.
One mother contacted police after Cassidy befriended her two daughters, then aged nine and 14.
She accuses him of abusing her daughters in 2008 after taking them out for dinner.
The mother says she did not come forward at the time because she thought no one would believe her.
- Skyfall! - 3 Jan, 2014 @ 11:32
- Free-range foie gras - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Careless talk costs car driver - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- Nothing to grouse about! - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 18:30
- Guess who’s coming to dinner? - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30
- OLIVE PRESS APPEAL: Surfing and salvation - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57
- Fruit flop - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spain is a sex-pot hotspot - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- A tale of pain and passion in the palace - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 15:30
- Watching the birdies! - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30