ANDALUCIA´S schools are to receive a €5.8 million cash injection to spend on text books, the education ministry has announced.
The grant is worth just under a third of the amount to be distributed nationally, €18.5 million, and the largest sum to be awarded to a jurisdiction.
Madrid received the next largest sum, €1.8 million, while Asturias was granted the smallest sum, €140,830.
While it is great news for Andalucia, the total amount set aside for the programme is some 40% below that delivered last year, €30.7 million.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40