FINCA Moncloa has held its first live wine tasting – through an internet stream.
Thousands of web users throughout Spain and around the world, particularly in the UK, were able to follow José Manuel Pinedo, winemaker at Finca Moncloa, as he conducted the tasting session.
The event – which was held at the González Byass bodega in Jerez – also received over a million hits on social media sites.
Pinedo was accompanied by Alfredo García González-Gordon, a member of the fifth generation of the Gonzalez family and promoter of Finca Moncloa.
José Manuel Pinedo took viewers through the history of Cadiz’s red wines and tasted the three varieties that make up the Finca Moncloa range – Finca Moncloa 2009, Finca Moncloa 9 barricas and Tintilla de Rota Dulce.
Internet users streamed the tasting through www.catafincamoncloa.com
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40