AN expat photographer has undertaken a year-long project to snap a different coffee cup every day.
Inspired by the Spanish love of coffee, Malaga-based Moade Khan decided to launch the project in a public gallery on Facebook.
The French photographer, who trained at London’s Kingston College of Art, has posted 330 photos to date.
Most pictures have been taken here in Spain, although he has snapped a few while on his travels. They feature different people, places, and objects, but all have one thing in common: a steaming cup of coffee.
The full gallery can be found at https://www.facebook.com/moade
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40