THE biggest names in the mobile industry are gathering in Spain this week to unveil their latest products and plans for the year.
The annual Barcelona Telecoms Conference will see everything from new handsets and accessories to new services shown over four days, giving consumers an idea of what products will come to market this year.
Samsung has already shown off its successors to the Gear smartwatch, the Gear 2 and the Gear 2 Neo.
The devices have built-in fitness tracker options and let users make calls and monitor heart rates.
The watches, which have a 1.63-inch screen, are set to go on sale from April. The price of the devices is not known.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40