CHART topping group The Script are to headline this year’s Gibraltar Music Festival.
The Irish trio, who had a massive hit last year with Hall of Fame, will play the Victoria Stadium on September 6.
It’s been a busy 12 months for the boys from Dublin. They have toured with U2, Take That and Paul McCartney, amassed almost four million followers on Facebook, 1.5 million on Twitter and racked up 100 million YouTube views, while singer Danny O’Donoghue has starred as a coach on the BBC’s TV talent show The Voice.
The all-day event will take place during Gibraltar’s ‘National Week’ festivities and will be family and disability friendly. At last year’s Gibraltar Music Festival Emile Sandi, with over 20 acts appearing across four stages at the Victoria Stadium.
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00