CUSTOMERS at superSol will be given free bread as part of a new promotion aimed at reducing the burden of the financial crisis.
The supermarket chain is to offer vouchers for two free loaves to all customers spending over €15 on their shopping.
Shoppers can cash in the vouchers the day after they do their shopping, so long as they keep their receipt as proof of purchase.
This is the second such promotion the store has done, having previously given free bread to customers on Mondays.
Over 39,000 loaves were given out for free across the chain’s 200 stores during the last campaign.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05