OVER 50 artists have put their best foot forward for an exhibition of shoes in Velez Malaga
The show We Sneakers is expecting a decent footfall with its more than 300 pairs personalised by the artists includingt illustrators, designers and graffiti artists such as Sustor, Visual Warriors and Gabriel Rey.
We Sneakers was first exhibited in 2005 and since then has been on permanent tour in Spain and Portugal, visiting cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Faro and Valencia. The exhibition will run until April 10.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40