MARBELLA based female golf player Patricia Lobato has landed a big money sponsorship with famous sports brand Nike this year.
The company have provided the latest equipment for the 24-year-old rising star.
This is also the second year that Patricia will be sponsored by Paul Bramley, who has once again underlined his commitment that she is destined to become the best female player in the world.
Patricia commented: “Last year Paul helped me in my last two tournaments. After Christmas Paul told me that he thought I had potential and that he had decided to sponsor me this season. It was the best Christmas present and he is helping me to follow my dreams.
“My season starts in Sweden in May and without Paul none of this would have been possible.”
Paul Bramley also constructed a public sports complex in Nueva Andalucia last year and he recently brought more equipment for the smallest children, bringing his total donation to the project to €100,000.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44