WHILE current British Prime Minister David Cameron is nursing his jellyfish sting in Lanzarote, Tony Blair and his family have been spotted sunning themselves in Marbella.
The family reportedly took a stroll around Marbella’s old town streets, accompanied by three bodyguards who tried to stop people taking photographs.
The children were seen gawping at the window of a toy shop, while Cherie and an unknown female companion went clothes shopping.
The former prime minister was happy enough to greet passers by, but his security team did their best to politely fend off any growing interest.
The family also visited the church – Iglesia de la Encarnacion – where they explored inside without being stopped.
Tony and Cherie came on holiday to Andalucia back in 2012, soaking up the rays at a friend’s house in Benahavis.
That time, the ex-politician and his wife Cherie were spotted dining in Puerto Banus after attending Sunday mass at San Pedro’s parish church.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44