FOUNDER, owner and Managing Director of Spanish property company VTP Group, Vagn Trend Poulsen has died from lung cancer aged 66 in Denmark.
‘VTP’ as he was known in enjoyed a successful career in both the trucking and the wind industries, before setting up the VTP Group in 1998. VTP Group became a major player particularly in the south of Spain developing luxury properties.
Over the years the company developed hundreds of properties as well as the flagship developments of Cabo Bermejo, Torre Bermeja (where Jose Carreras performed at the lavish opening) and the Restaurant Tikitano on ‘The New Golden Mile’ between Marbella and Estepona.
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24