A SPANISH castle has gone on the market for a bargain €3.3 million, the same price as a central London townhouse.
The 1920s property in the Valle Iruelas Nature Reserve in Castille y Leon spends six months of the year surrounded by water, when it is only accessible by boat.
Complete with a 150-seat banquet hall, the castle – near Avila – has 10,000 square metres of private island, a jetty, numerous terraces, battlements and a fully equipped gym.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00