SPANISH olive oil can now be at your fingertips with a new app about Spain’s leading food product.
‘Experiencias Aceites de Oliva de España’, the app was created by the Spanish Olive Oil Association to provide users with insight into the multitude of single-variety oils – those made with only one kind of olive – throughout the country.
The app can also help you plan your next dinner party with its pairing suggestions and tasting notes for each type of oil.
There’s even a large recipe collection with a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44