HOUSE hunting in Spain is about to get a lot easier for foreign buyers.
Online resource company SpainBuyingGuide.com has opened a Spanish office to help expats find their dream home.
With new premises in Cala de Mijas, the firm – part of the Overseas Guides Company – can put property seekers in touch with estate agents and property lawyers and has an exclusive partnership with international money transfer specialist Smart Current Exchange.
Head of Spain Buying Guide, Angelos Koutsoudes, said: “Our Spanish office will raise our customer offering to a whole new level.
“Face-to-face contact with our team and partners on the ground in Spain will complement our existing operations run out of London perfectly.”
The team can also offer guidance over the phone and online from its UK-based resource centre, its buying guide website and portfolio of free information guides.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05