AN Arabic man has been shot dead in a Benahavis shopping centre.
At around 2am this morning, the unidentified victim was shot in Monte Halcones shopping centre.
Two men are being sought in connection with the death of the man, who is thought to be around 35 years old.
The man was reportedly sat with a group of people when he was confronted.
He then tried to flee the scene, but was shot multiple times.
Guardia Civil and local police officers arrived at the scene following calls from witnesses, but were not able to save his life.
The police are now investigating.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44