JAMES Blunt’s event organisers are being investigated for setting up his private Ibiza wedding-bash without the proper planning permissions.
Santa Eularia Council and local coastal authorities have opened investigations after receiving complaints from locals.
Blunt and Sofia Wellesley, granddaughter of the 8th Duke of Wellington, had their reception last Saturday evening in S’Estanyol following their religious wedding in Mallorca.
The event organisers are likely to endure fines while the couple should not come under fire unless it comes out they obliged organisers to proceed the way they have.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00