ARNOLD Schwarzenegger has been back…and wants to come back again to Almeria to film the next instalment of Conan the Barbarian.
The Hollywood muscleman, 67, returned to the city for the first time in three decades since he starred in the original Conan movie in 1982.
He said he was going to at least use Almeria in a few scenes in the sequel, which could start filming next year.
He was pictured walking around the city, where he was honoured with his own star in its Paseo de las Estrellas.
He later travelled to Madrid to attend Europe’s biggest body building shows, where he flexed his muscles for the cameras.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36