ONE of the true architectural gems of Huelva has been launched back onto the property market… in its centenary year.
Spectacular B&B Casa Noble is an architectural celebration of old and new, set in one of Andalucia’s most emblematic towns.
Australian interior designer Melanie Denny – who trained in fashion in Los Angeles – is the mastermind behind the property in Aracena, which sits in the heart of stunning rolling Sierra Morena countryside.
“I’ve been here for a decade now, but the first three years I spent renovating and putting my own personal stamp on the house,” Denny, 40, told the Olive Press.
With her professional knowledge of design, Denny has cleverly incorporated an Andalucian influence in the boutique B&B, which opened in 2008, and is in the country’s Top 20, according to TripAdvisor.
“We’re selling it as a complete unit, with all the furnishings included, because they are such an integral part of the property,” says Denny.
“This amazing home has given me the opportunity to experience life in an authentic and truly exceptional Andalucian village,” she says.
Currently the property is both a fully functioning B&B and a private residence, but Denny insists that one of the best things about it is the flexibility it offers its future owners.
“It completely depends what the buyer wants from it. You can live in it as a private home; you can live in the house and run a restaurant in the basement bar, which comes with a semi-professional kitchen; or run it as a hotel like me.
“The possibilities really are endless. But I am selling it for what it is, a beautiful architectural jewel in a perfect white village.
“It’s helped me and I’ve helped it, and now it is ready for the next stage of its life.”
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00