TAPAS bars in Fuengirola are turning the heat up for the sixth annual erotic tapa route.
Kicking off on Friday October 31, 100 businesses will be treating kinky diners to their sauciest dishes.
The 16-day event is organised by the tourism department to provide an economic thrust during the low season.
Eroticism is explored through the texture, presentation and name of the tapas, each priced at €2 including a drink.
Special passports are available for those taking part, and if 10 spaces are filled out and handed into the tourism office the participant is entered into a prize draw.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00