TENNIS sensation Rafa Nadal has been pulling pranks on golfers in Mallorca.
In a video for Pokerstars, Nadal tricks three bystanders into believing he is suffering from amnesia after being hit by golf ball.
One golfer puts his hand over his mouth in shock when Nadal says he has no idea who he is and another puts his arm around the tennis player when he says that he doesn’t know where Mallorca is.
“You are Rafa Nadal, the tennis player, everyone knows you,” laments a golfer. “You are a figure,” exclaims another.
The trio are put out of their misery at the end of the video and laugh along with Spain’s most iconic – and playful – sportsman.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36