BORUSSIA Dortmund’s star midfielder Marco Reus is learning Spanish ahead of a proposed move to La Liga.
The German international had been linked with a host of Premier League sides including Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United.
However, it now appears that a switch to either Real Madrid or Barcelona is on the cards.
With Dortmund struggling to break Bayern Munich’s strangle-hold on the Bundesliga title, Reus has been heavily linked with a move away from Jurgen Klopp’s team.
Reus has netted 69 times in 166 Bundesliga appearances for Dortmund and previous club Borussia Monchengladbach.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44