A 16-YEAR-OLD girl missing for two days from Marbella has returned home.
Zaira de Leon was not seen for 48 hours after disappearing from Buddha club in Marbella on Saturday night.
She had not contacted or seen any family or known friends.
But last night her mother, also named Zaira de Leon, posted on Facebook that her daughter had appeared again.
“She has appeared, thank you everyone for your help,” she wrote.
Zaira posted that she was fine and well, but did not want to say where she had been.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44