THEATRE group Salon Varieties are casting for a revival of Deathtrap, the longest running comedy-thriller on Broadway.
Adapted into a film starring Michael Caine, Christopher Reeve and Dyan Cannon, this ‘play within a play’ is sheer mastery of plot twists.
There are three male roles available, for actors aged from 20 to 70, and three female roles, between 45 and 70.
Auditions will be held on December 13 in the Chekhov Suite at the Salon Varieties Theatre in Fuengirola, between 12-2pm.
Audition pieces can be collected from the box office from December 6.
Contact Hayward Elliott on 722 383 199 for more information.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36