GOSSIP, sex and public bust-ups… it can only be Marbella.
Sick of playing second fiddle as The Only Way is Essex’s summer spin-off, the glitzy resort is launching its own reality TV show.
Enticingly billed as ‘Sex and the City meets TOWIE’, it will follow the biggest players in Marbella’s social scene – and the nail-biting drama that ensues.
Lime Pictures, the production company behind UK reality TV show Geordie Shore, filmed a pilot episode after falling in love with the town’s larger-than-life characters.
The characters set to be crowned the next Sam Faiers, include life coach Hollie Rolla and celebrity stylist Zahra Anderson.
Lads’ mag model Natalie Denning-Richardson, beautician Cassie Anne Rowan and owner of Marbella Dress Company, Felicity Faye Kidd complete the initial all-female cast.
If the pilot is a success, filming will begin next summer, with the series airing soon after.
The Olive Press simply cannot wait to watch the drama unfold… honestly.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44