THE mayor of San Roque has demanded ‘urgent repairs’ are made to a stretch of the A7 motorway.
There are hundreds of potholes and cracks in the road between San Roque and Algeciras, making it highly difficult to drive on in the rain.
Mayor Juan Ruiz Boix has now demanded that the Ministry of Public Works repairs the section before next summer’s influx of tourists.
He complained that no work has been done on the road for three years and that its current state is endangering its users.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44